Reading's Yoga Community
Tools for the Modern Yoga Teacher
Sunday 28th June
- Date:Sunday 28th June
- Time: 4-6.30pm
- Cost: £25 (first 10 spaces) £30 thereafter
About the Workshop:
- How to use newsletters, social media posts to find and build your community.
- Discover your strengths and build on them.
- Increase confidence in who you are as a teacher (and human!)
- Collaboration over competition- how to reach out, collaborate and support other teachers in your community.
Brea Johnson has been a yoga teacher and movement educator since 2003. A teacher, mentor and community builder, with a focus on a functional and sustainable approach to yoga, Brea teaches international workshops and teacher trainings. She is the founder of Heart + Bones online yoga studio and online yoga teacher continuing education courses. She is known for providing a safe foundation of healthy movement while remaining focused in the heart of the yogic teachings. As the popularity of yoga increases along with yoga-related injuries, this approach has made her a sought-after teacher in the yoga and movement communities.www.heartandbonesyoga.com