We have been doing yoga in the workplace for about a month now and have been alternating between morning and lunch-time sessions. There are quite a few people within the office who have never experienced yoga before so holding it in the office makes it accessible to a much wider range of people. The classes with Yoga Reading cater to the levels of the participants and enable progression. They are not only of great physical benefit but also to the mind which is incredibly useful when dealing with the daily grind. It is easy to become immersed in the practice and strange to think that the office is just a couple of metres away! Body and mind is tested but also allowed to rest which is a great way to centre oneself at the start or middle of the day.
SEARCH THE SITE
- How to navigate Autumn/ Winter from an Ayurvedic Perspective October 22, 2023
- From resolution to rebellion, ritual and routine December 12, 2022
- THE BEAUTY OF YOGA NIDRA December 9, 2022
- Tomato, Miso and sesame Soup December 2, 2022
- The importance of connection November 15, 2022