Our pricing reflects our community ethos. Our membership packages are crammed full of value, giving you access to as many classes as you want, adding in freebies, ensuring you're the first to hear about events and access to ‘Early Bird’ prices and discounts.
Cancellations, refunds and returns
Purchasing any of our classes, courses and workshops come with the following terms and conditions:
- Memberships – No tie in but we do ask for 30 days written notice if you want to change to a different Pass or cancel.
- Courses and workshops – minimum one month notice for refund (minus admin fee).
- Visiting teacher workshops/teacher training short courses – minimum one month notice for refund (minus admin fee).
- Class passes and drop ins – No refunds and non transferable.
- Please note certain special events may be subject to a different cancellation policy. Please refer to your booking email for details or information provided at the time of booking (for example on the workshop webpage).
- Private classes – Valid for two months after purchase unless agreed otherwise. No refunds and non transferable.
CLASS BOOKING T&Cs
Early cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 2 hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account.
Late cancellations: any cancellations made within 2 hours of the class start time will not be credited back to your class or refunded.