Cancellations, refunds and returns
Purchasing any of our classes, courses and workshops come with the following terms and conditions:
- Memberships – No tie in but we do ask for 30 days written notice if you want to change to a different Pass or cancel.
- Courses and workshops – minimum one month notice for refund (minus admin fee).
- Visiting teacher workshops/teacher training short courses – minimum one month notice for refund (minus admin fee).
- Class passes and drop ins – No refunds and non transferable.
- Please note certain special events may be subject to a different cancellation policy. Please refer to your booking email for details or information provided at the time of booking (for example on the workshop webpage).
- Private classes – Valid for two months after purchase unless agreed otherwise. No refunds and non transferable.
CLASS BOOKING T&Cs
Early cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 6 hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account.
Late cancellations: any cancellations made within 6 hours of the class start time will not be credited back to your class or refunded.