Reading's Yoga Community
Please note, the pricing options below include all classes on our weekly schedule.
Workshops, special events, and full led classes are priced individually and can be found through our timetable. Private classes can be arranged via the Contact Us page.
Attend as many classes as you like. The 30 days start from the attendance at your first class (ie. you can buy in advance but once you start coming your 30 days countdown). Great value for students building up a regular practice.
NB: Doesn’t include Full Led classes or workshops
Available to new and existing students (1 per person): 3 classes for £20 valid for 1 month from the date of your first class. This pass allows you to try all our regular classes at a reduced taster rate.
Cancellations, refunds and returns
Purchasing any of our classes, courses and workshops come with the following terms and conditions:
- Courses and workshops – minimum one month notice for refund (minus admin fee).
- Visiting teacher workshops/teacher training short courses – minimum one month notice for refund (minus admin fee).
- Class passes and drop ins – No refunds and non transferable.
- Please note certain special events may be subject to a different cancellation policy. Please refer to your booking email for details or information provided at the time of booking (for example on the workshop webpage).
- Private classes – Valid for two months after purchase. No refunds and non transferable.
Class booking T&Cs
Early cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 6 hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account.
Late cancellations: any cancellations made within 6 hours of the class start time will not be credited back to your class or refunded.