SOUND MEDITATION – LEARN HOW TO PLAY
AND HOST YOUR OWN SOUND JOURNEYS
- Date: SUNDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER
- Time: 12:30PM – 5:30PM
- Cost: £122
- Location: Yoga Reading
This workshop will equip you with the knowledge to play a host of sound therapy instruments, including the gong, Tibetan bowls, crystal singing bowls, rain sticks and more. It will give you the confidence to hold space for your own sound sessions, whether they are just for self-healing, or to host sound meditation circles.
You are not required to bring anything, unless you have an instrument you would like to work with, as everything will be provided for you. Advice on buying instruments will be provided in case you are interested in buying your own.
A full hour sound bath for you to enjoy will be given at the end of this training together with teas and brownies to send you home full of bliss and positivity.
A training manual will be provided and an ongoing support network will be created following the training.
This training includes:
- Training manual
- Dedicated 1-2-1 support during the session
- Ongoing support group
- A full hour sound bath
- Teas, coffee and brownies
- A little surprise gift
This will be a beautiful and comprehensive workshop taught by Lorena, an experienced sound practitioner, artist and multi-instrumentalist.
Terms & Conditions
- minimum one month notice for refund (minus admin fee of £10)
- Non transferable to another person
- If you need to cancel within a month please get in contact with [email protected], as we may be able to fill your spot in which case we will offer a refund minus a £10 admin fee.