We are passionate about our beginners’ courses. We have been teaching them for over 8 years. These courses are tried and tested and we are always adding to them to ensure we offer the best information and learning possible.
We will cover
- Breath work – calming the mind and nervous system
- Postures – flexibility, mobility. We share different styles of Yoga so that you are able to join any class on our schedule.
- Strength – how to build a sustainable practice
- Moving meditation – on breath and postures to help us feel fully absorbed and forget about our worries.
Learn in person at our lovely studio: Limited to 12 people for social distancing and to ensure you get all the attention you need to start your Yoga journey in the best way.
Learn the basics of an enjoyable and sustainable yoga practice.
You will receive:
- 6 classes with your peers taught by an experienced teacher (more than 5 years’ experience)
- Weekly emails with practice and technique videos
- Focus on standing postures and breathing techniques.
Refine your practice
Now that you have the basics start to build on your understanding and practice to add some additional postures and refine what you’ve learnt in level 1.
We recommend that you complete Level 1 before joining level 2 if you’re not sure please CONTACT US
UPCOMING COURSE DATES
IN STUDIO Level 1
8th JAN – 12th FEB
6:00 – 7:15PM
In Studio Level 2
23rd OCT – 27th NOV
6:00 – 7:15PM
Pregnancy Yoga Course
We offer a rolling 6-week Pregnancy Yoga Course. You book all 6 weeks and will be sent recordings of any classes that you miss. This allows us to provide you with consistent and high quality support. You can join at any trimester and can continue to book in 6-week blocks.
The aim of these classes is to create a space for mums-to-be to breathe and consciously move in preparation for labour. Maximising their health and wellbeing during pregnancy.
Over the course you will explore:
- What is pregnancy yoga and how it can benefit you
- Movement do’s and don’ts
- Overcoming challenges such as tiredness, nausea, vomiting, aches, pains, and a whole host of other unexpected things!
- Finding balance and strength in your changing body
- Ways to soothe shoulders, neck, hips and back
- Optimising your baby’s position for birth
- Stretches and movements that help prepare and support labour and maintain your fitness and health once the baby is here.
As part of the course you will also have access to a video library with practises and tutorials.
If you miss any classes, don’t worry, we will send you a recording of the live session so you can catch up in your own time.
Cost: £76 for 6 weeks
Pregnancy Course starting 6th January
January 6, 2024 – February 10, 2024
Mini Pregnancy Course (3 weeks) starting 2nd December
2nd December – 16th December
10:45-11:45am: Our mini course is £38
ASHTANGA YOGA COURSE
Start your Ashtanga yoga practice from the beginning.
Ashtanga Yoga offers you a set sequence of postures which flow into each other supported by slow and steady breathing.
Begin to learn the sequence, the breathing and the flow of the practice with us.
This dynamic style of yoga particularly focuses on opening our hips and shoulders and learning the sequence can be an immensely empowering way to develop your understanding of both your body and of what yoga can offer you.
Let by Katia this course will cover:
- Adaptations to ensure the practice is accessible
- Background and explanations of the history of the practice
STARTS OCTOBER 16TH