The land stirs with its promise of renewal, as the first wild edibles appear on the earth… This month’s restorative session offers practices that assist this period of spring cleansing. You will be guided through various gently held postures with uplifting essential oils, breathing practices for clearing the Nadis (energy lines) and a candle-gazing meditation.
SEARCH THE SITE
- How to navigate Autumn/ Winter from an Ayurvedic Perspective October 22, 2023
- From resolution to rebellion, ritual and routine December 12, 2022
- THE BEAUTY OF YOGA NIDRA December 9, 2022
- Tomato, Miso and sesame Soup December 2, 2022
- The importance of connection November 15, 2022