I started practicing Ashtanga at Yoga Reading more then 2 years ago and was immediately impressed with the atmosphere which was both focused and relaxed at the same time. The teachers are always approachable and the community is fantastic. We have had some of the world’s most renowned instructors coming to teach us and there are always more coming. Personally I feel that the combination of the regular practice and high quality teaching as well as individualised approach has helped me progress both physically in my yoga practice but also on a personal level in my understanding of the broader scope of yoga.
SEARCH THE SITE
- How to navigate Autumn/ Winter from an Ayurvedic Perspective October 22, 2023
- From resolution to rebellion, ritual and routine December 12, 2022
- THE BEAUTY OF YOGA NIDRA December 9, 2022
- Tomato, Miso and sesame Soup December 2, 2022
- The importance of connection November 15, 2022